iGame is a MUI based frontend for launching and managing whdload games.
It's purpose is to catalog your games, and provide a simple way of
finding and playing them.
- Scans hard disks for installed games (only
required to do when adding or removing games from your disk)
- Uses the games' tooltypes when running them
- Game screenshots (screenshot window can be
altered through tooltypes, uses datatypes to load foreign formats)
- Game categories and filtering
- Manual add non-whdload games
- Simple statistics
- Find-as-you-type search filter